Voyager European Vehicle Breakdown Cover
Fantastic European breakdown cover at an affordable price
With Voyager European Vehicle Breakdown Cover your customers can rest assured, that if they have a problem with their vehicle while abroad, they will receive emergency breakdown assistance. If their vehicle cannot be repaired by the side of the road then we will organise to have it towed to a local garage for repairs (please note the cost of repairs are not covered by this policy).
Voyager to Europe Breakdown Cover provides your customers with essential protection from the risk of unexpected roadside repairs and recovery costs and helps them to continue their journey or return home.
UK drivers in Europe potentially risk thousands of pounds if they are unfortunate enough to suffer a breakdown and need vehicle recovery back to the UK, if they don’t have European breakdown cover.
- Emergency Roadside Assistance, Recovery and Repatriation
- 24hr English-speaking Assistance provided by Allianz Global Assistance
- Cover to help you continue your journey, or get you home
Key Product Features:
- Cover for vehicles up to 9 years old (or 14 years*)
- 24 hr emergency assistance call-centre with English speaking staff helping clients when they need it the most
- Emergency roadside assistance any time of day or night, which includes roadside repairs or recovery to a nearby garage if the vehicle cannot be repaired by the road
- Emergency replacement vehicle, alternative transportation or additional accommodation costs, if the vehicle cannot be fixed in 8 hours
- Cover before you leave
- Repatriation of the vehicle and passengers back to the UK if the vehicle can’t be fixed abroad or before the end of your trip (if repairs are expected to take less than 5 days)
- Unlimited cover for delivery costs only of spare parts for essential repairs
- Unlimited cover for transportation of the vehicle if no driver is available
- No Excess on any part of the policy
- 24-hour Emergency Assistance is provided by Allianz Global Assistance - the brand behind many blue chip motor manufacturers breakdown support
- Available to permanent residents of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands or Isle of Man and vehicles permanently registered here.
*Or 14 years, subject to payment of the appropriate additional premium as shown on your certificate **An additional premium must also be paid ***Weight limit is including any load